Sunday, January 31, 2010

Restaurant Week 2010


Last Friday was my first time participating in San Diego Restaurant Week. Soooo much fun and cheap, I totally recommend it.

Restaurant week was Jan. 17th- 23rd and many local restaurants offer 3-course set menus for either $20, $30, or $40.

If you go to their website, http://www.sandiegorestaurantweek.com, you can check out all the different dining options.

We went to Hunter Steakhouse in Mission Valley. While the service was a little slow, the food was tasty! Pictured is their appetizer skewers from the Restaurant Week menu.

I had a t-bone steak as my main course and the baileys moose. I ordered peppercorn sauce separately ($2.99) for my steak which was defiantly worth it.

Next year I plan to check out more than 1 place during this week of scrumptiousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment